Aug 5, 2017

Long Hiatus; An Excuse For Procrastination

It's been ages since the last time I post something on this blog, five years to be exact.

Much have changed, in my life and also in this world, but no worries because I won't discuss anything regarding my personal life in here.

But I really want to explain why I haven't post anything in here all these years, most of all the excuses that came into my mind can be summarized to one exact sentence; I have been able to limit my anger towards society

Because of that, now I want to try a different perspective into my works (that will include: drawing, audiovisual, and ofcourse; writing)

But no matter how much I have try to limit my anger, it will always somehow finds its way into my brain, well at least now I noticed them.





fuck your culture


No comments:

Post a Comment